Get your CAD skills, and 3D printing “en pointe”
Multi Day workshop, over TWO Saturdays, 9:30-2pm, 28th Nov & 5th Dec 2020.
LIMITED seats, open to the first 8 Members that respond “going” …(2020 has been sh!t, this is epic!!)
Pete Newman, your instructor, a well seasoned UoN educator -is here to answer your CAD questions and get you started 3D printing at Sparkhaus.
* Before Day 1 (HOMEWORK): Timing 2hrs : Participants install Fusion 360 and work through half of the videos
* Day 1, Session 1: Timing 2hrs: Participants finish off the videos
Break: Timing 0.5hrs Snack break and see the process of preparing files for printing
* Day 1, Session 2: Timing 2hrs: Reverse Engineering Challenges – as many as you can fit in.
* Day 2 (5th December), Session 1, Part 1: Finish off Reverse Engineering Challenges
* Day 2, Session 1, Part 2, Timing 1hr: Do a mock-up of your original design in Cardboard and hot glue
Break, Timing 0.5hrs Snack break!!
* Day 2, Session 2, Timing 2hrs: Translate your design into CAD
Members only this go around; if you’re not a member and really want to go? →Sign up fast www.sparkhaus.stdio
*This counts as an induction to the 3D printers en ‘Haus.
*Further workshops will be run in 2021
*This is over TWO Saturdays, not either/or
Huge thanks to the University of Newcastle Science and Engineering Challenge crew for this fantastic opportunity!